Yeah, party season has started with the Christmas Eve and New Year arriving soon, and no one can go beyond to get their favorite barbecue delights with their family and friends around the bonfire. Whether you are vegetarian or non-vegetarian, the grilled delights with the mouthwatering flavor offer a great pleasure and add more fun to your party. Barbecue dishes like Chicken kabab, sausages, roasted chicken and fish, as well as grilled paneer, carrots, capsicums, potatoes and much more, all you can grill with the spices and flavors of your choice by owning the best gas grills.
Grilling season never ends. So, explore your grilling art and make it perfect as you get at the restaurants or cafe with the gas grills that are very easy to use. Now no more stress, invite as many friends as you can, and enjoy the grilled delights with them. You can also keep the gas grills right in your backyard, garden, or terrace, and have the house party for more fun. For detailed information on gas grills, please check our Buying Guide Section.
Our Best Picks of Barbecue Gas Grills
Here we have picked the latest and best gas grills models that will surely fit every cooking style and budget. From portable models for camping to larger gas grills, everything we have reviewed, so pick the desirable one.
BrandModelDimensionWeight Char-Broil46513301061 x 30.5 x 38.1 cm4.68 KgView on AmazonChar-Broil1240173460.2 x 38.1 x 34.5 cm9.07 KgView on AmazonWeberQ 100052 x 69 x 60 cm13 KgView on AmazonWeberS 670119.4 x 77.5 x 132.1 cm130 KgView on AmazonWeberQ 3200140.9 x127.5 x 76.2cm15 KgView on Amazon
More Options in Barbecue Grills
- Best Charcoal Grills
- Electric Grills
Best Barbecue Gas Grills Reviews
So here is the full review of all our best picks. Have a detailed look at them to make your buying more easy and simple.
1. Char-Broil Tabletop Gas Grill
This one gas grill from Char-Broil comes the first in our list. So, who all loves camping, tailgating, fishing, or relaxing at the beach, this gas grill is for you. With a compact tabletop design, this gas grill makes it possible to cook on the go your favorite dishes. The design is just sleek and simple, even the durable enough to accomplish all the roasting and grilling task of your favorite meats and veggies.
This gas grill from Char-Broil comes with a convenient hook to hang the lid while keeping it closed at the hand while you grill. Also, there come the legs that you can use to raise the height of the grill when needed. And is also easily foldable to lock the lid for easy transport. Featuring porcelain-coated steel cooking grate and aluminized steel burner, the device is very easy to clean.
- Liquid propane portable gas grill
- Quality steel construction with a durable finish
- 187 sq inch cooking surface
- Rust-resistant firebox for strength and durability
- Convenient lid-hanging hook
- Heat resistant handles
- Filtered regulator protects the tank valve from debris
- Folding legs double as lid lock for easy transportation
- Manual ignition allows for easy start-up
- 11000 BTU main burner cooks food evenly
- Lightweight construction makes this tabletop grill easy to transport
- Great for grilling and indirect cooking at low temperatures
- Perfect barbecuing
- It is the perfect size to take up along with you for camping, picnics, etc
- Cooks a fairly large amount of food at the same time
- Easy to assemble and use
- Cleaning is super easy
- Complaints of leaking regulators
- The gas valve has to be removed to fold the legs up or down, and it is not easy to get on or off all the time
View on Amazon
2. Char-Broil TRU-Infrared Portable Grill2Go Gas Grill
This is the next best gas grill from the same brand Char-Broil. Whether to cook indoor or outdoor, or want to take it out along with you on camping, fishing, tailgating, or on the beach, this one is also the best buy. With a small, portable, and lightweight construction, this gas grill is great for all your rugged camping trips. Get a perfect barbequing of your favorite meats and veggies with its easy and simple operation.
This gas grill comes with the 200 sq inches of cooking surface enabling you to cook your favorite foods for a lot more people. You can grill burgers, chickens, veggies, and much more very quickly and easily on it as it comes with a convenient push-button ignition that quickly heats up for perfect grilling. The best part is that this gas grill uses infrared heat that evenly spreads across the entire cooking surface to cook food evenly and no flare ups at all. It also prevents drying of the food and locks the moisture into the food.
The burner is powered by a small and easily portable 16.4 oz — disposable propane tank. The durable die-cast aluminum construction along with a black porcelain finish makes it rust-resistant and long lasting. Plus, the stainless steel cooking grate is really a breeze to clean.
- The tru-infrared cooking system eliminates flare-ups
- Cast aluminum firebox and lid with stainless steel latches
- Hood mounted temperature gauge to monitor and control the grill
- Push button ignition for easy starting
- High impact frame with legs and carry handles
- Stainless steel cooking grate
- 200 sq in grilling space
- 9500 BTU stainless steel tubular burner
- Lightweight 20 lb size for easy transportation
- Well built grill with nice design and quality
- Very useful for on-the-go grilling needs
- The lid locks tightly in the place
- The legs and handles are sturdy
- Produce high grilling temperatures
- Limited temperature control options
- Cooking temperature gets too hot because of infrared technology
- Frequent complaints of regulator leakages
View on Amazon
3. Weber Q 1000 Gas Grill
Function, style, and performance- all in a single grill is this gas grill from Weber comes with. The sleek and stylish design adds a great aesthetic appeal. Even the compact, lightweight, and durable stainless steel construction make this super-portable model a perfect companion for all your outdoor trips.
It comes with a large cooking area to cook a large amount of breakfast, lunch, and dinner at the same time. Plus the split grates allows the combination cooking for grate or griddle. It offers the options for what food you are cooking or how you want to cook them. You can simply replace one of the grates with the griddle to enjoy the full range of cooking modes, and this is absolutely a unique feature of this gas grill.
Some other smart features of this smart gas grill are larger grip handle and control knobs, ergonomic side handles for easy carrying, and sturdy front and rear cradles.
- Portable propane gas grill
- Cast aluminum lid and body
- Porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates
- Glass-reinforced nylon frame
- Painted cast aluminum lid finish
- 8500 BTU/hour input of heat runs on 14.1 or 16.4 oz LP
- Cooking Area 1219 sq cm
- Single stainless steel burner
- Push button ignition
- Infinite control burner valve setting
- Removable catch pan
- Set up for use with LPG cylinder
- Nice build quality and design
- Lights up and heats up in less than 10 minutes
- Cooks food evenly with even heat distribution
- The cast iron cooking grate retains heat for longer, also reduces the gas consumption
- Easy to assemble
- Super convenient to clean and maintain
- Temperature constraint
View on Amazon
4. Weber S-670 Stainless-Steel LPG Gas Grill
The outstanding and exclusive features, as well as the highest performance grade, simply defines this stainless steel gas grill from Weber again. Get your favorite mouthwatering meals ready in a few minutes only with this amazing gas grill. This one is made of cast aluminum that makes the cook box durable and long lasting and requires very less care and maintenance. Even it can withstand the heat required for grilling at any temperature.
The cooking grates it is equipped with, come in three different materials with each having their own benefits. The one is porcelain-enameled steel that is very durable and offers cleaning ease. The next is stainless steel rod cooking grates that sears food very beautifully, holds heat very well, and also easy to clean. And the last one combines both the features of porcelain-enameled cast iron and stainless steel rod.
This cart-style gas grill comes with 6 burner options that are also made with high-quality stainless steel material. And the controls for each burner offers you to grill perfectly either by the direct method or by the indirect method. Also, the burner valves come with infinite control settings to easily adjust the heat levels. The burner tubes are designed with the singular piece of steel with no welds at all making them stronger and rust-resistant.
Its 769 sq inch cooking area lets you prepare food in bulk to feed large masses. There also comes a flavorizer bar to add smoke and sizzle to the food making it more flavorful. This model also has a sear station burner to increase the heat level for perfect searing. And a side burner to do multiple tasks while grilling at the same time. For effective grease management, this gas grill comes with the grease tray and catch pan that is easy to clean.
Package Includes- A cart, a stainless-steel shroud with a built-in thermometer, two stainless-steel work areas, two Grill Out lights, six tool hooks, two heavy-duty front-locking casters, and two heavy-duty back swivel casters.
- Cart style gas grill
- Cooking area 769 sq inch
- 800 BTU Gas Grill
- 2 Work Area
- Stainless steel cooking grates
- Flavorizer bars
- 6 Stainless steel burners
- Front Mounted controls
- Snap-Jet individual burner ignition system
- Rear mounted infrared rotisserie burner
- Side Burner
- Sear Station Burner
- Smoker Burner
- Warming Rack Area
- Designed for use with natural gas or a 20 pound LP tank
- Strong and sturdy built
- Nice design
- Great for the backyard barbecues
- Electronic ignition for fast startup
- Lighted control knobs and handles make viewing easy after the sunset
- Large cooking surface to cook food for large gatherings.